martes, 20 de mayo de 2008

A letter from the US

Carta de los Profesores de los alumnos de Intercambio que recibiremos en el mes de Junio
Pronto estaremos posteando el cronograma de actividades
.................................................................................


Hola Karina!

Thanks so much for your email. I looked at your website and blog just
now, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing your school. A  few of
our students have received emails from their host kids in Argentina,
and
the excitement is building here in anticipation of our trip to
Argentina! If you have the chance, please pass along to your host
families our deep appreciation for having invited our students into
their homes. This is an amazing opportunity for our kids--thanks so
much
for the work you put into the program. We (my colleagues Bill Rosendin
and Barbara Lididay and I) are all looking forward to meeting you.
Please let me know if you have any questions for me, and I'll be sure
to
stay in touch as we get closer to our June 19 departure.

More soon--que le vaya bien,
James Bryan